Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb (1 kg) small potatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
Place potatoes in large pot of cold salted water; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until just tender. Drain and place in large bowl; let cool completely.
Add green onions, cucumber, feta, and dill to cooled potatoes.
In small bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pour over potato mixture and gently toss. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrients per serving
Protein: 6 grams; Fat: 7 grams; Carbohydrate: 29 grams; Calories: 196; Fibre: 3 grams; Sodium: 350 mg