- 1 bunch curly leaf kale, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch dino kale, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 2 field tomatoes, diced
- 2 field cucumbers, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 – 2 tbsp unpasteurized honey (depends on desired sweetness)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add chopped kale first to large serving bowl, then add chopped tomato, cucumber and onion.
- In a separate small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.
- Pour over vegetables and toss together.
- Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes prior to serving, allowing the dressing to soften kale leaves.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator up to two days.